Creating A Skin Community!!!
Our practice is located in Durban, Ethekwini Hospital & Heart with easy access to both N2, N3 and major main roads.
Our dermatology practice centers around education and a thorough understanding of the human body. We aim to create a community of individuals who understand their skin’s biome and genetic propensities and strive each day to deliver on their skin’s specific needs.
From Eczema to Psoriasis, hair loss and skin infections to Autoimmune Diseases, our practice focuses on getting to the root of the things that are causing you discomfort.
We believe in creating skin health solutions that are affordable and sustainable. Through education, research and innovations, we strive to provide the latest advances in dermatology and to deliver globally acceptable standards of skin care.
Our Mission is:
- To make dermatology service accessible to all, regardless of skin type, life experiences and social influence
- To provide holistic skin care rooted in safety and evidence based medicine.
- To create an environment that promotes a constant flow of learning and understanding of skin conditions. Knowledge that empowers you to make safe and healthy skin care choices.
- We believe that knowledge heals and treatment helps.
- To restore self- confidence and an appreciation of the skin you are in.
Our Motto: “Helping you face the day with confidence.” and “We aim to teach and treat.” is engraved in all our consultations and patient interactions.
Our staff are friendly, polite, well-groomed and are always willing to help and guide you along the way. Whether it’s about hair, nail, skin or skin care products. Each staff member is trained by Dr Khoza on skin care, dermatology treatments and how to triage patients.
We hope to provide you with an experience that lives you feeling whole, human and inspired. Because that is what family does.
We look forward to having you as a member of our skin community.